Trend Spotting

I have been completely obsessed with pineapples and flamingos this season. Ever since the first one I saw in stores, I was hooked. I have came across some fantastic deals on these items within the past week or so (some of which I simply could not resist purchasing) and I though it only right to share with you.

Pineapples


I only own two of the nine things above at the time I am writing this post...but I make no promises that I won't go out and buy more! Anyway, before I snatch it all up I guess I should get right down to it & share them with you.

I love love love pineapples with a little bling. That is why I absolutely had to have the sequined tank (bottom left) from Kohls (currently on sale for $19.99). There is another cute option at Target that also has an open back (top left) for only $14.99. If you want a little bling, but not a lot...Kmart actually has a really cute foiled tee (top right) that is on sale for $16.49.

If you are looking to keep it cute and simple, Kohls also has an adorable pineapple printed shirt (bottom right) that is on sale for only $8.99! If the print is a little much for you, go with the solo pineapple tee from Target instead (top middle, $12.99).

Prefer accessories? Add a little bling with these cute earrings (middle left, part of a set) at Kohls (on sale for $9.80). Spice up any outfit with these fun kicks (middle) from Kmart (on sale for $11.99). It is literally impossible to have too many totes -- so why not a pineapple one!? This one (middle right) is from Kohls and currently on sale for ($9.99). And you know I couldn't not feature a scarf! This fun pineapple scarf (bottom middle) also features tassels for a double win. Pick it up at Kohls while it is on sale for $14.99. Trust me, if I would have seen it while I was there, I would have.

Flamingos


Am I the only one who looks at flamingos and instantly feels happy? There is just something about them that gives me a burst of contentment. Anyway, much to my surprise I do not own any of the items featured (all of the ones I already purchased are sold out, sorry), but we will see how long that lasts.

How cute are the little lovebird flamingos (bottom left)!? I absolutely love this graphic tee from Kohls...especially because it is on sale for $13.99 right now. If you want something with a little more bling to it, Kohls also has an adorable foil flamingo tee (bottom right) on sale for $13.99. I am in awe of these fun flamingo shorts from Kmart (middle); they are even on sale for $15 right now!

My favorite item on here is the textured flamingo pullover from Target (top left, $19.99). I actually like that it is understated and simple. Speaking of simple, if you are wanting to stick to accessories you can pick up a flamingo printed hat from JCP (top middle, on sale for $15.40) or awesome brightly colored scarf from JCP (top right, on sale for $17.99).

I hope this helps you get your hands on some of these trendy pieces for reasonable prices. I will keep my eye out for more as well! Happy shopping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram