Style Steal: Heart It

Valentine's Day is just a few days away and I, for one, cannot wait! I admit that I am a bit freakish because it is my favorite holiday, but it has been this way for years. I love all things pink & purple, hearts are the greatest thing ever and then there is chocolate & flowers. Yeah, I love it. Where am I going with this? This week's style steal...


I am straight up obsessed with this look. First of all, I look for any excuse to buy another pair of Hunters and this is making it incredible tempting. More than that, hearts AND pink -- LOVE IT!

Below you will find two options to life this look: Option A for my brand snob fashionistas and Option B for my budget savvy style divas.


Option A:
Wool Heart Sweater, Burberry, $475
High Rise Skinny Jeans, Madewell, $128
High Gloss Rainboots, Hunter, $150
Cedar Street Maise, Kate Spade, $298
Total: $1,051

Option B:
Heart Print Sweater, Macy's, $34.99
High Rise Super Skinny Jeans, Abercrombie, $39
Red Rainboots, JCP, $39.99
Lola Crossbody, JCP, $29.99
Total: $143.97

So which one is your fave? Note that prices may change due to sales, but I think you could even combine pieces from the two to come up with a fairly reasonable mid-point. For example, the Hunters are a must for me, but I prefer the low-point sweater & crossbody, and the jeans could go either way.

If you have any suggestions for an upcoming Style Steal, send them my way & I will do my best to make it happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram