#JULYliblooks / #LLBwardroberemix

I don't know about you, but my summer wardrobe is feeling neglected. I have serious FOGO (fear of going out) and so many of my clothes (especially work/dressy clothes) have yet to see the light of day this season. Here's hoping that changes before Fall rolls around! Let's just dive right into this months prompts, shall we?

For those of you unfamiliar with #LLBwardroberemix, here's how it works: Each month I give you 40 prompts, broken down into eight categories. You can do any prompt, from any category, on any day you want. This challenge works around your schedule while still providing hints of inspiration when you need them. Why 40 prompts? So you can skip the ones that don't work for you and still have a backup plan! 

Need something a bit more structured? That's were #MAYliblooks comes in...


The daily themes are as follows:
Light or Bright Sunday
Better Together Monday
Tuesday Shoesday
Wing It Wednesday
Summer Trend Thursday
Friday Patterns
4th of July Inspired Saturday

Breaking down the prompts:
Wed. 7/1:Asymmetrical or Scalloped Hemline. Make a statement with your hemline today. I am not a huge fan of sharkbite or asymmetrical on my wide hips, blue I love a good scallop hemline.
Thu. 7/2: All About the Buttons. Button fly shorts/pants are my jam right now. Oh, and button-front tanks! Basically anything with buttons -- love them!
Fri. 7/3: Wild for Animal Prints. Any animal print will do.
Sat. 7/4: Red, White & Blue. Happy Independence Day!
Sun. 7/5: Beige or White. Light beige or bright white. I love them together so this is going to be a  tough call.
Mon. 7/6: Coral & Purple. An odd combination, but it works. Give it a shot!
Tue. 7/7: Wedge or Block Heels. Two of my faves.
Wed. 7/8: Vertical Stripe Hype. The only kind of stripes I like! I will cry when vertical stripes go back to the land of referees-only.
Thu. 7/9: Off to Bermuda. Bermuda shorts are not for me, but I love them on everyone else!!
Fri. 7/10: Chic in Chevron. Anyone else repeatedly forget about this pattern? Reviving it for a day.
Sat. 7/11: Graphic Tee Glory. Pick out you best graphic tee for some Saturday relaxation.
Sun. 7/12: Melon or Mango. Another tough call! Totally rethinking the entire light-or-bright category now.
Mon. 7/13: Black & White. A classic combination.
Tue. 7/14: Do the Electric Slide. I love a good pair of slides in the summer.
Wed. 7/15: Hippy Dippy Trippy. Channel your inner hippie today.
Thu. 7/16: Little White Dress. A summer take on the LBD. Which do you prefer?
Fri. 7/17: On Island Time. Let's see those palms (& all things islandy)!
Sat. 7/18: Liberty Bell Sleeve. I will miss these most of all when the trend is dead (I know, I know, it's already on it's way out the door).
Sun. 7/19: Pastel or Neon. Which team are you on? I love a good pastel, but summer is all about neon for me.
Mon. 7/20: Blue & Mint. My absolute favorite color combination.
Tue. 7/21: Huarache Sandals. Good luck not singing the Beach Boys for the rest of the day. Also a summer staple in my wardrobe.
Wed. 7/22: Gone Sale-ing. Show off a piece you snagged on sale.
Thu. 7/23: Linen Love. Bust out your fave linen pants/shorts/dress (& a garment steamer) to show off today!
Fri. 7/24: Floral Fave. I know it's hard to narrow it down, but show off one of your prettiest floral pieces today.
Sat. 7/25: In the Navy. My favorite color!
Sun. 7/26: Light Blue or Bold Red. Talk about total opposites!
Mon. 7/27: Pink & Orange. I know it isn't a popular combination, but I love it this time of year.
Tue. 7/28: Square Toe. I was so excited to see this trend back again. Not that I ever really stopped wearing my 90s square-toes anyway.
Wed. 7/29: Fresh Cropped. Show a little leg with your fave pair of crops or expose your midriff with a croptop today.
Thu. 7/30: Raw Hem. Certainly not my favorite trend, but I am coming around to it. Let's see those unfinished hems!
Fri. 7/31: Spots or Dots. Leopard spots or polka dots? Or both!

Remember to use the #JULYlibbooks & #LLBwardroberemix hashtags so I don't miss out on your looks. Just because I have no desire to get dressed in the morning, doesn't mean I don't want to see your fab outfit creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram