#AUGliblooks / #LLBwardroberemix

I hope everyone made it through the heatwave fairly unscathed. I, for one, am ready for Fall (but that's nothing new -- I could live in a world of only Fall). Unfortunately, we still have at least one more month of summer temperatures in the northeast. Let's take a look at the August prompts to see how our wardrobes will pull us through...


For those of you unfamiliar with #LLBwardroberemix, here's how it works: Each month I give you 40 prompts, broken down into eight categories. You can do any prompt, from any category, on any day you want. This challenge works around your schedule while still providing hints of inspiration when you need them. Why 40 prompts? So you can skip the ones that don't work for you and still have a backup plan!

Need something a bit more structured? That's were #AUGliblooks comes in...



The daily themes are as follows:
Crayola Colored Sunday
Vay-or-Stay-Cay Monday
Tasty Treat Tuesday
Wildlife Wednesday
Accessory Thursday
Boardwalk Inspired Friday
Strappy Saturday

Let's dig a little deeper into the prompts, shall we?

Sat. 8/1: Spaghetti Strap. A simple spaghetti strap top or dress to kick off the month.
Sun. 8/2: Pacific Blue. Start off your week in something beautifully blue.
Mon. 8/3: Bahama Mama. Let's see those tropical prints!
Tue. 8/4: Orange Sherbet. Today is all about bright and bold shades of orange. I am loving pairing orange with brown right now. What is your favorite color to wear with orange?
Wed. 8/5: Let's Flamingle. Flamingo prints or jewelry. I think they are so cute!
Thu. 8/6: Brag Bag. Brag about one of your favorite bags today.
Fri. 8/7: Tilt-a-Whirl. Let's see those twirly whirly skirts & dresses, ladies!
Sat. 8/8: Ankle Tie Shoes. I will be opting out of this one because they just make me fall down. BUT I look forward to seeing yours!
Sun. 8/9: Electric Lime. I love working lime into my wardrobe. It is such a fun color to make your outfit pop.
Mon. 8/10: Yacht Party. Think nautical: boat shoes, stripes, anchors, etc.
Tue. 8/11: Pineapple Dolewhip. Let's see those fun pineapple prints.
Wed. 8/12: Toucan Tango. Toucans are very specific, I know. Feel free to use a different bird or put your own twist on things.
Thu. 8/13: Tell Me A-Belt It. Whatever you wear today, make sure you add a belt.
Fri. 8/14: Bumper Boats. Yes, another nautical theme. I'm sorry, I can't help myself!
Sat. 8/15: Caged Cami. Do they even still make these? I mean, I still have mine and love it. I probably should have looked into that first...
Sun. 8/16: Unmellow Yellow. I am talking IN YOUR FACE yellow.
Mon. 8/17: Sunshine State of Mind. Whatever makes you feel bright and happy.
Tue. 8/18: Cherry Water Ice. Cherry print or just cherry-colored, it's up to you.
Wed. 8/19: Day at the Zoo. Leopards, tigers, and bears, oh my!
Thu. 8/20: Statement Earrings. Let your ears make the statement today.
Fri. 8/21: Slip 'n Slide. It's funny, I used to hate slides. I mean, hate them! I would complain about how I couldn't keep them on my feet and they were clearly "lazy people shoes." Well, I was a fool. I love them now and they are great.
Sat. 8/22: Crisscross Top. I don't care if these are on their way out, I love them.
Sun. 8/23: Radical Red. Not just any shade of red, radical red. Google it.
Mon. 8/24: Hot Tropics. More tropical prints, yay!!!
Tue. 8/25: Lemon Sorbet. Lemon print or just another day of yellow, you decide!
Wed. 8/26: Whale, yeah! Every time I say this out loud, I get the song "Love Shack" stuck in my head. You're welcome (lol)! Aaaaanyway, whale print or Vineyard Vines, anyone?
Thu. 8/27: Watch Out. A simple one -- show off your watch today!
Fri. 8/28: Ring Toss. Anyone else continually forget to put rings on every day? Me too! Let's try to remember today, ok?
Sat. 8/29: Strappy Sandals. The strappier, the better! (& for me, the more blisters)
Sun. 8/30: Razzle Dazzle Rose. Seriously, google this color. It's like Barbie pink. LOVE IT!
Mon. 8/31: Going On Safari. Zebras, giraffes & elephants, oh my!

Remember to use the #AUGliblooks & #LLBwardroberemix hashtags so I don't miss out on your outfit creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram