#SEPliblooks / #LLBwardroberemix

I have a question: How can time move so slow and yet so quickly? Seriously, I don't understand. It was just March and now it is nearly September. I am just going to look ahead to autumn (AKA the best time of year) and go with the flow. Bring on the PSLs! I mean, here's the new prompts...

For those of you unfamiliar with #LLBwardroberemix, here's how it works: Each month I give you 40 prompts, broken down into eight categories. You can do any prompt, from any category, on any day you want. This challenge works around your schedule while still providing hints of inspiration when you need them. Why 40 prompts? So you can skip the ones that don't work for you and still have a backup plan!

Need something a bit more structured? That's were #SEPliblooks comes in...


The daily themes are as follows:
Goodbye Summer Sunday
Color My Monday
Trend Ahead Tuesday
Wild Wednesday
Throwback Thursday
Pattern Party Friday
Denim Saturday

Let's dig a little deeper into those prompts, shall we?

Tuesday 9/1: Mega Metallic. This a trend I an get behind. I know it isn't for everyone, but I am looking forward to everyone being blinged out. Yes, even on a Tuesday.
Wednesday 9/2: Zebra Stripes. I looooooove zebra print. It's really as simple as that.
Thursday 9/3: Simply Victorian. Think high collars, ruffles, lace, vintage florals. 
Friday 9/4: Geometry Lesson. I am seriously digging all of the geometric prints I have been seeing online. Though I never need an excuse to break out the houndstooth.
Saturday 9/5: Button Fly. My absolute favorite jean closure.
Sunday 9/6: Stylin' Sandals. Because unstylish ones simply won't do.
Monday 9/7: In the Navy. A simple color to celebrate Labor Day.
Tuesday 9/8: Let It Bow. Accessorize with some bows today.
Wednesday 9/9: Snake Hunt. Snake prints for the win!
Thursday 9/10: Seventies Chic. Wedges, wrap dresses/tops, flares, jumpsuits. LOVE!
Friday 9/11: Check Please. Because I love some plaid.
Saturday 9/12: Kick Flare. I will be the first to admit that I was slow to hop on this trend, but now I am obsessed. Seriously, I like cropped flares so much more than full length ones.
Sunday 9/13: Bright Babe. Bright and bold is the only way to go today.
Monday 9/14: Act Neutral. Ok, time to recover from all the brights. Keep it neutral today.
Tuesday 9/15: On the Fringe. I don't know how I feel about fringe, but I will give it a go.
Wednesday 9/16: Leopard Spots. It doesn't ever go out of style, IMO.
Thursday 9/17: Oldie but Goodie. You know, something you have had forever and wear the crap out of.
Friday 9/18: Double the Dots. Because one set of dots is not enough.
Saturday 9/19: Raw Hem. Another denim trend I was slow to get onboard with, but now I am digging it. I mean, not for work...but I like it on the weekend or whatever.
Sunday 9/20: Show Some Leg. Skirt, dress, shorts, crops...whatever gets those legs out there.
Monday 9/21: Green with Envy. Whatever shade strikes your fancy.
Tuesday 9/22: Prep in Your Step. Get your preppy on.
Wednesday 9/23: You're A Hoot. Tap into my owl obsession for the day.
Thursday 9/24: Big Like the Eighties. Big hair, big shoulders, high waisted jeans...
Friday 9/25: Falling for Floral. I really do love floral. Who doesn't?
Saturday 9/26: Mended or Destructed. Patched or ripped, your choice.
Sunday 9/27: Tuck & Roll. Tuck in those shirts, roll up those pant legs.
Monday 9/28: Silver or Gold. Or both if you are feeling really crazy.
Tuesday 9/29: Feeling Punky. I think of Punky Brewster every time I read this one, but in reality I am thinking stereotypical punk fashion.
Wednesday 9/30: Woodland Chic. Moose, bears, squirrels...oh my! I mean, whatever makes you think of the woods will work just fine.

Remember to use the #LLBwardroberemix & #SEPliblooks hashtags so I don't miss out on your outfit creations! Looking forward to those transitional pieces as we move (hopefully) toward cooler weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram