#OCTliblooks / #LLBwardroberemix

I don't know about you, but I am PUMPED for Fall! It has always been my favorite season because I love the beautiful leaves and Halloween, but I am even more excited for it this year. While it is nice to look forward to something, anything, in these crazy times, it's really more about just moving forward. Moving toward a vaccine, moving toward meeting in person instead of on Zoom, moving toward some sort of normalcy. Zoom fatigue is real, y'all. Anyway, let's check out the October prompts --



For those of you unfamiliar with #LLBwardroberemix, here's how it works: Each month I give you 40 prompts, broken down into eight categories. You can do any prompt, from any category, on any day you want. This challenge works around your schedule while still providing hints of inspiration when you need them. Why 40 prompts? So you can skip the ones that don't work for you and still have a backup plan!

Need something a bit more structured? That's were #OCTliblooks comes in...


The daily themes are as follows:
Top It Off Sunday
Color My Monday
Tuesday Shoesday
Patterned Wednesday
Textured Thursday
Fall Trend Friday
Halloween-Inspired Saturday

Thursday 10/1: Cute in Corduroy. Yo, I love any season that corduroy is acceptable.
Friday 10/2: Wild About Wideleg. I am not, in fact, wild about wideleg. But y'all look cute in them!
Saturday 10/3: Going Pumpkin Picking. Does anyone else really like orange? I mean, it isn't my absolute fave color, but it is def in my top three.
Sunday 10/4: Caped Crusader. I don't actually know how I feel about the cape trend, but I am willing to give it a-go. Anyone else?
Monday 10/5: Fall Foliage. Pull your outfit inspiration from the beautiful autumn leaves today.
Tuesday 10/6: Slingback Attack. I really need to wear slingbacks more. I really love them, I just don't think about them enough.
Wednesday 10/7: Argyle Style. I don't care how nerdy it is, I love a good argyle sweater.
Thursday 10/8: Waffleknit. Hopefully it is getting a bit chillier by this time so we can bust out some thermals.
Friday 10/9: Faux is a Go. Faux leather, faux fur, fo 'sho. Ok that was terrible, but I tried.
Saturday 10/10: Wicked Lip. Take off your mask long enough for a selfie with your fave shade of lipstick today.
Sunday 10/11: Badass Bomber Babe. I love a good bomber jacket.
Monday 10/12: Teal Me About It. Teal is such a fun complimenting color to the beautiful fall shades we are wearing this month.
Tuesday 10/13: Mule It Over. It took me a while to really love mules, but I am there. I've been on the mule train for a couple of years now, but just within the past month have I come to really enjoy wearing them. Now I want them all! Slip on your fave pair today.
Wednesday 10/14: Poised in Paisley. A seriously underrated pattern, if you ask me.
Thursday 10/15: Satin or Silk. So basically, get a little fancy today.
Friday 10/16: Embellish Everything. Get a little over the top with embellishments today. Go big or go home!
Saturday 10/17: Feeling Goblin Green. I think we should have a little fun with green this weekend!
Sunday 10/18: In the Trenches. Trenchcoats are probably my favorite coat. I mean, not creepy ones. But shorter ones, with hoods. LOVE!
Monday 10/19: Rust is a Must. Especially in October. Just saying.
Tuesday 10/20: Look at That Bootie.  I feel like this is a good transitional piece.
Wednesday 10/21: Full of Plaid-itude. I love plaid and I have an attitude so this is basically me in a prompt lol.
Thursday 10/22: Leather or Lace. Or both, I'm not picky (& I love texture-mixing).
Friday 10/23: Off-White Delight. Winter white is getting a headstart this season.
Saturday 10/24: A Bit of Hocus Pocus. I am 100% channeling the movie for this one.
Sunday 10/25: Sure Thing Sherpa. For those of you out there who are always cold!
Monday 10/26: Candy or Caramel Apple. I am a caramel apple girl myself, but I love candy apple red.
Tuesday 10/27: Total Boot Hoarder. Anyone actually a boot hoarder? I don't know when I got so many, but I definitely have more than I need.
Wednesday 10/28: Birds of a Feather. Bird or feather prints, jewelry, etc.
Thursday 10/29: Slay in Suede. The perfect texture for Fall.
Friday 10/30: High Waisted Denim. I don't know how I will ever wear anything else TBH.
Saturday 10/31: Show Off Your Costume! Are you still dressing up? Trick-or-treat hasn't been on my radar in years, but I do enjoy wearing my costume to work. This year, not having many students on campus, I don't know if it will be worth it...but we'll see.

Remember to use the #LLBwardroberemix & #OCTliblooks hashtags so I can see your outfit creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram