#NOVliblooks / #LLBwardroberemix

 I don't know about you, but I am on a struggle bus right now. Usually I want Fall, and October specifically, to go on for eternity. This year, though, I am just done. Work is so stressful that I just want to fastforward to the end of the semester. I don't want my students to be gone; they are truly the best part of my job. I just need some of the work (and chaos) to let up. At the same time, I am in no hurry for the holidays, so I guess I have zero idea what I actually want. Might as well dive into November's prompts...

For those of you unfamiliar with #LLBwardroberemix, here's how it works: Each month I give you 40 prompts, broken down into eight categories. You can do any prompt, from any category, on any day you want. This challenge works around your schedule while still providing hints of inspiration when you need them. Why 40 prompts? So you can skip the ones that don't work for you and still have a backup plan!

Need something a bit more structured? That's were #NOVliblooks comes in...


The daily themes are as follows:
Lazy Sunday
Specific Item Monday
Old & New Tuesday
Wild Wednesday
Patterned Thursday
Color My Friday
Layered Saturday

Sunday 11/1: A Pair of Snazzy Sneakers. Because boring sneaks just won't do. Just kidding, any sneakers are fine...but extra points if they are snazzy 😆
Monday 11/2: Getting Some Vintage Vibes. Throw it back to a vintage inspired piece.
Tuesday 11/3: Favorite from Last Month. Repeat a favorite outfit (or item) from October.
Wednesday 11/4: All About Animal Print. Any animal print -- the choice is yours!
Thursday 11/5: Different Size Pattern Play. We are making it slightly more difficult. Instead of any old pattern mix, make it different sizes. Small dots with large buffalo plaid, wide stripes with small animal print...have fun with it!
Friday 11/6: A Side of Cranberry Sauce. Yo, I love cranberry sauce. I also love cranberry color so I am looking forward to this one.
Saturday 11/7: Wrap Up in a Blanket Scarf. Keep warm in a blanket scarf (or wrap) today.
Sunday 11/8: Cozy Weekend Sweats. It's ok to stay in your comfies today.
Monday 11/9: Give Me All the Buttons. Really though. I freaking love buttons. Button fly pants, cardigans, shirts...LOVE THEM ALL!
Tuesday 11/10: New with Tags. Pop the tags off of something new today.
Wednesday 11/11: Feeling a Bit Foxy. If you don't have anything with a fox on it, just wear something that makes you feel extra foxy today.
Thursday 11/12: Vertical Stripe Hype. The only kind of stripes I like!
Friday 11/13: Pumpkin Spice is Nice. I just love orange this time of year, don't you?
Saturday 11/14: Lived-In Leather Jacket. Pull your favorite, most comfortable, leather jacket out of your closet for today's prompt.
Sunday 11/15: Zipped Up and/or Hooded. Hoodie or 1/4 zip? That is the question for me today.
Monday 11/16: Pleats & Thank You. Let's see those pleated pieces today! Pleated skirts/dresses are great, but I am a sucker for a good pleated top.
Tuesday 11/17: 3+ Months Unworn. Show a little love to something you haven't worn in at least three months.
Wednesday 11/18: The Cat's Meow. 😻
Thursday 11/19: Herringbone Hoarder. An underrated pattern, if you ask me.
Friday 11/20: Apple or Pecan Pie. This is just another way of saying: keep it neutral with nudes & browns today.
Saturday 11/21: Feels Like Sweater Weather. Pop on a fun sweater this Saturday.
Sunday 11/22: For the Love of Leggings. I don't, as it turns out, love leggings...but I know many of you do!
Monday 11/23: Mocs & Socks. This prompt, on the other hand, I can totally get behind. You will find me with (most likely Christmas) socks and moccasins on my feet today.
Tuesday 11/24: Oldie but Goodie. What is one piece you've had forever and simply cannot imagine not having in your wardrobe?
Wednesday 11/25: Furry Woodland Creature. Bears, owls, and squirrels, oh my! Ok, owls aren't furry but I am going with it.
Thursday 11/26: Mad for Plaid. I do love a good plaid.
Friday 11/27: Black Friday Shopping. We may only be BF shopping online this year, but that doesn't mean we can't wear all black to do it!
Saturday 11/28: Best in a Vest. Top off your look with a vest today.
Sunday 11/29: Not Doing Yoga Pants. I mean, my yoga pants have no idea what yoga is. You?
Monday 11/30: Sweet Dreams are Made of Tees. Graphic tee, patterned tee, solid tee...any tee!! Oh, and good luck getting the song out of your head btw.

Remember to use the #LLBwardroberemix & #NOVliblooks hashtags so I don't miss out on your outfit creations!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram