#LibLooksStyleChallenge returns!

You didn't think I would leave you hanging, did you? Listen, I am pumped for the color challenge but I am not foolish enough to think everyone feels the same way. For starters, change is hard and I get that. But also, it just might not be enough for you...and I get that too (my apologies to all the colorblind folks out there, btw). But I am also not trying to juggle 3-5 style challenges every month. So for now, it's just #LLBcolorchallenge and #LibLooksStyleChallenge.

The daily themes are as follows:
Winter Trend Sunday
Color My Monday
Tuesday Shoesday
Patterned Wednesday
Thursday Textures
Plaiditude Friday
Perfect Pair Saturday

Friday 1/1: Gimme Some Gingham. Start off the new year with a classic gingham print.
Saturday 1/2: Joggers & Pullover. Because 2021 can be all about your comfies too.
Sunday 1/3: You're Muted. Keep your color palette muted today (no brights).
Monday 1/4: Pinch of Pastel. I love digging into my pastel pieces this time of year.
Tuesday 1/5: Lace-up Boots. Tall or short, as long as they have laces.
Wednesday 1/6: Herringbone Hoarder. A much overlooked pattern, but one I love.
Thursday 1/7: Suede or Leather. This is a no-brainer for me, as I don't have the patience to weather-proof suede, but I look forward to see which one you pick!
Friday 1/8: Frosty Windowpane. My least favorite plaid, but plaid nonetheless.
Saturday 1/9: Boots & Vest. A classic winter combination.
Sunday 1/10: Oversized Knits. I am here fo this trend. Give me ALL the oversized sweaters.
Monday 1/11: Winter Blues. Looking forward to your beautiful blue winter hues today.
Tuesday 1/12: Oh, Shooties. Oh shoot, I love a good pair of shooties!
Wednesday 1/13: Daring Dots. Dots, but make it more exciting. Wear colorful ones, double up on them...make it remarkable in someway.
Thursday 1/14: Corduroy or Velvet. Ok, this is going to be a tough choice. Corduroy is huge right now so I am anticipating a significant amount...but velvet holds a special place in my heart too.
Friday 1/15: Glen Plaid Suits You. I love a good glen plaid suit jacket, but any glen plaid will do.
Saturday 1/16: Sweater & Scarf. Easy enough, right?
Sunday 1/17: Dramatic Shoulder or Sleeve. I am here for all of the eighties sleeves and shoulders. I am not mentally prepared for shoulder pads though...I am just not.
Monday 1/18: Pantone Colors of the Year. Yes, plural. Ultimate Gray + Illuminating. TBH, I am glad there is an alternative to the yellow...bleh.
Tuesday 1/19: Ankle or OTK Boots. Not an OTK fan myself but y'all look adorable in them. Needless to say, I will be rocking a pair of ankle booties today...and green with envy over everyone who doesn't look like a stripper in OTK books like I do.
Wednesday 1/20: Frosty Fair Isle. I can never get enough of this pattern. It is in heavy rotation all winter long for me, not just during the holidays.
Thursday 1/21: Angora or Cashmere. Talk about cozy! Decisions, decisions.
Friday 1/22: Buffalo Plaid Beauty. My favorite plaid!
Saturday 1/23: Flares & Block Heels. I love the retro feel of this combination.
Sunday 1/24: Relaxed Denim. I don't know if I will ever get behind the 90s straight-leg jeans. Hell, I even struggle with wideleg. We'll see what happens with this one.
Monday 1/25: Winter White. Or regular white. Who am I to judge?
Tuesday 1/26: Hiker Boots. I have a love/hate with hiker boots. How do you feel about them?
Wednesday 1/27: Daring Damask. I love this pattern. Anyone else feel like they are imitating wallpaper when they wear it though? Just me? Cool.
Thursday 1/28: Fleece or Shearling. There is barely a difference, I know.
Friday 1/29: Scottish Tartan. Who knew there were so many different plaids out there!? A lot of plaid gets lumped into this category, but it originally only referred to the green/blue variation.
Saturday 1/30: Jeans & Sneakers. A go-to for me, esp on the weekend.
Sunday 1/31: Quilted. Yo, I want a quilted jacket SO BAD...just saying.

Remember to use the #LibLooksStyleChallenge hashtag so I can see your outfit creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram