February #LibLooksStyleChallenge

I am so excited for February! It's my birth month AND houses my favorite holiday! Yes, I am one of those weirdos who loves Valentine's Day. Give me aaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll the hearts, chocolates, pink& red, everything. 

The daily themes are:
Sunday Accessories
Color My Monday
Patterned Tuesday
Wild Wednesday
Valentine-Inspired Thursday
Friday Layers
Specific Item Saturday

Mon. 2/1: Mint to Be. I didn't want to throw you right into the reds, pinks & purples right away. 
Tues. 2/2: Houndstooth Honey. I just love houndstooth this time of year! (Please tell me you read that in Pauly D's voice, because that it totally how I typed it)
Wed. 2/3: Little Lovebirds. Birds. Feathers. You know.
Thu. 2/4: Sole Mates. Show off a fun or favorite pair of shoes today. Your sole mates, so to speak.
Fri. 2/5: Turtlenecking. I am slightly obsessed with turtlenecks. I wore them even when they weren't cool, but now that they are...give me all of them!
Sat. 2/6: Ring My Bell. Bell sleeves. Flares. Interpret it however you'd like.
Sun. 2/7: Smitten with Scarves. I definitely haven't been wearing them as much lately, but I do enjoy a good scarf. So, what better way to celebrate my birthday than digging through two boxes of scarves and picking one!?
Mon. 2/8: Ravishing in Red. I've really been digging red lately...anyone else?
Tues. 2/9: Swoon for Stripes. I never do, as it turns out, swoon for stripes. Maybe vertical stripes. Idk, stripes just aren't my thing.
Wed. 2/10: Woof You Be My Meowentine. I am a crazy cat lady myself, but I didn't want the dog ladies feeling left out.
Thu. 2/11: Queen of Hearts. I. Love. Hearts. The end.
Fri. 2/12: Crushing on Cardigans. I mean, who isn't?
Sat. 2/13: When Hearts A-Line. A-line skirt or dress today! Or just hearts. Hearts are always good.
Sun. 2/14: Put A Ring on It. It seemed fitting. Haha, cracking myself up over here.
Mon. 2/15: Hue Got What I Need. A hue of your choosing.
Tues. 2/16: Bouquet From Your Beau. Floral is always in style.
Wed. 2/17: Owl Always Love You. And I will always love owls.
Thu. 2/18: Heart on My Sleeve. Literally. Figuratively. Whatever works. I will be wearing heart elbow patches...just saying.
Fri. 2/19: Cuddle Up With Cashmere. Or cashmere-like. I get it, it's expensive. But it so so cozy.
Sat. 2/20: Weak in the Knee Socks. I am a sucker for a cozy pair of knee socks.
Sun. 2/21: Charmed to Meet You. Do people even still wear charms anymore? I saw a weird Christmas movie about charm bracelets and it reminded me that I have them LOL.
Mon. 2/22: You Make Me Blush. Everyone looks good in blush. Yes, even red heads (which btw, I think look good in everything). Don't knock it till you try it.
Tues. 2/23: Mad for Plaid. I do love a good plaid, what can I say?
Wed. 2/24: Wild About You. Animal print of your choice.
Thu. 2/25: Box of Chocolates. YUUUUMMMM. That said, which do you prefer: white, milk, or dark chocolate? Dark is my fave, but I like white too. Milk is gross...sorry.
Fri. 2/26: Date with a Duster. I would date a duster every day. Love. Long. Cardigans.
Sat. 2/27: Flirt in a Skirt. I know it is asking for a lot in the middle of a pandemic, but your tights miss you.
Sun. 2/28: Beloved Beanie. An easy one to end the month.

Remember to use the #LibLooksStyleChallenge tag so I can follow along on your style journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram