March #LibLooksStyleChallenge

 Does anyone else have absolutely zero sense of time right now? On one hand, I can't believe it is March. On the other, this month has been 34 years long. So let's just get right to it --

The daily themes are as follows:
Sunday Brands
Pattern Play Monday
Tuesday Shoesday
Color My Wednesday
Thursday Sweaters
Spring Is in the Air Friday
Saturday Outerwear

Mon. 3/1: Plaid & Dots. I love plaid with anything, tbh.
Tue. 3/2: Hiker or Combat Boots. I am loving the return of the hiker boot trend, but I haven't bought any. Looks like I will be opting for combat boots today (another trend I am obsessed with).
Wed. 3/3: Mellow Yellow. I will be the first to admit I am not a huge yellow fan, but I am a huge Spring fan and I will do whatever it takes to rush it along.
Thu. 3/4: Toasty Turtleneck. That said, I am not quite ready to let go of my winter wardrobe just yet. What can I say, I just love turtlenecks!!
Fri. 3/5: Simply Tie Dye For. My love for tie dye is endless. I have always worn it, on trend or not, and I probably always will. Anyone who can look at tie dye and not immediately feel joyful is dead inside.
Sat. 3/6: Fuzzy Fleece. Bc cozy Saturdays are a must.
Sun. 3/7: Never Gets OLD NAVY. Let's see those Old Navy pieces today!
Mon. 3/8: Stripes & Animal Print. A classic combination. If you are new to pattern play, try this one. I know it might seem odd, but it is one of the easiest to master imo.
Tue. 3/9: Booties or Shooties. I am on the fence about shooties (always have been), but I am a huge fan of booties. Which do you prefer?
Wed. 3/10: Off to Emerald City. Green is hit-or-miss with me, but I am a sucker for a deep emerald green. 
Thu. 3/11: Cute in a Cardi. My absolute favorite type of sweater.
Fri. 3/12: Show Some Leg. It doesn't have to be a lot, esp if it is cold where you are. Any leg will do.
Sat. 3/13: Best in a Vest. I love a good vest!
Sun. 3/14: EXPRESS Yourself. I haven't had an Express store near me in ages but I still absolutely love browsing their online store.
Mon. 3/15: Floral & Gingham. I know, I know...this sounds whack. But trust me. I told you, I like plaid with [almost] anything.
Tue. 3/16: Tom, Bob, or Chuck. Wear your fave pair of Toms/Bobs or Chucks (Converse) today.
Wed. 3/17: Shamrock Shake. Happy St Paddy's Day!
Thu. 3/18: Such A Pullover. Pullover sweater ftw today.
Fri. 3/19: Bye Bye Winter. First day of Spring tomorrow!!
Sat. 3/20: In the Trenches. Just in case it is a wet start to the season...
Sun. 3/21: JCREW Neck. Wear something from JCrew today.
Mon. 3/22: Dots & Stripes. Seriously one of my fave combos.
Tue. 3/23: Mules or Slingbacks. They are so similar, I don't know how I am going to choose one. Which do you prefer -- open back or strap?
Wed. 3/24: Minty Fresh. The one shade of green I actually own quite a bit of. I love pastels, what can I say?
Thu. 3/25: Duster Darling. Anyone else going to be SO SAD to see long cardis go away?
Fri. 3/26: Garden Party. Bust out those florals, ladies!
Sat. 3/27: Leather Weather. Nothing beats a great [faux] leather jacket.
Sun. 3/28: GAPples & BANANAs. I love the whole brand, hence why three of them are featured this month.
Mon. 3/29: Double or Nothing. Two of the same pattern. Big dots w/little dots, vertical stripes with horizontal stripes, buffalo plaid with gingham...whatever strikes your fancy.
Tue. 3/30: Square or Pointy Toe. I am PUMPED that square toe shoes are back (not that I ever stopped wearing them), but I am not giving up my pointy toes either.
Wed. 3/31: Enough Green, Let's Tangerine! Pop some orange today.

Remember to use the #LibLooksStyleChallenge tag so I don't miss your gorgeous outfit creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram