April #LibLooksStyleChallenge

 I don't know what it is about Spring this year, but I am loving it. Typically, I am a Fall gal though and through. Any other season is just whatever. I have never been so excited for Spring in my life. I am loving the warmer temperatures, the ability to wear light jackets on repeat, the rain, and most of all, my crisp walk to work in the morning. I look forward to continuing my (slightly strange) enjoyment of all things Spring wardrobe through the use of the prompts ahead...

The daily themes are as follows:
Sunday Bling
Patterned Monday
TV Series Tuesday
Textured Wednesday
Thursday Trends
Color My Friday
Specific Item Saturday

Thu. 4/1: Cutout Queen. Cutouts are all the rage right now and while they are certainly not my thing, I love to see them on other people!
Fri. 4/2: Red Wine, Feeling Fine. Sorry y'all, it is Spirit Friday and we are all in this together. It will be red & black for me, but any red for you will do just fine.
Sat. 4/3: Baseball Tee or Cap. It's finally baseball season!
Sun. 4/4: The Goldfinch. Has anyone read this book? It has been on my list for years and I never seem to reach for it. In other news, wear gold today. If you aren't into gold jewelry, wear a pretty yellow article of clothing instead.
Mon. 4/5: Call of the Wild. Animal prints, baby!
Tue. 4/6: Little Fires Everywhere. I know this show is kind of old now (or is it? I have literally no sense of time), but I love the style so we are going with it.
Wed. 4/7: Corduroy Goes to School. Love the book, love the texture. Corduroy pants, jacket, jumper...whatever you have in your closet!
Thu. 4/8: Puff the Magic Dragon. 1) I love Puff. 2) I cannot believe this is a banned book. Give me a break, people. 3) Wear puff sleeves or a puffed out dress/skirt.
Fri. 4/9: A Clockwork Orange. Did you know orange used to be my favorite color? I still like it quite a bit, but it has fallen down the rankings a bit. Any shade, any amount, your choice.
Sat. 4/10: Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Don't get dressed today. Or just wear stripes. However you want to interpret it works for me.
Sun. 4/11: Mixed Metals. Any metal, as long as it is more than one.
Mon. 4/12: Floral Frenzy. You know me, I love a good floral print.
Tue. 4/13: This Is Us. Ok, the wardrobe in this show is freaking amazing. That is all. I just want to hide in (young) Rebecca's closet.
Wed. 4/14: Peter Cottontail. Cotton. It is the fabric of our lives after all. 
Thu. 4/15: Jazzy Jumpsuit. As a tall girl, I can rarely find a one-piece item that does not try to cut me in half straight through the vajayjay. BUT, I freaking love them and am super looking forward to swooning over everyone elses.
Fri. 4/16: Bubblegum Pink. Remember liquid penicillin as a kid? That color. (Also, why did it taste so delicious!?)
Sat. 4/17: Denim Overdrive. So I mean, probably more than one denim item is required here.
Sun. 4/18: Shiny Silver. A go-to metal; easy enough.
Mon. 4/19: Fine Lines. Stripes, but make them thin. Or just mighty fine!
Tue. 4/20: Emily in Paris. I have not watched the show, but I have fallen in love with some of the clothing.
Wed. 4/21: Oh hey, Chambray! I will never not love chambray.
Thu. 4/22: Relaxed Trousers. Wide-leg.
Fri. 4/23: Pretty Pastels. You didn't think we were giving up the pastels, did you? Keeping them heavy in the rotation this month also.
Sat. 4/24: That's A Wrap. Wrap dress, shirt, or skirt.
Sun. 4/25: Rose Gold or Gunmetal. Two of my faves. But who I am I kidding, I love all metals.
Mon. 4/26: Snake in the Grass. Snakeprint.
Tue. 4/27: Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. I love love LOVE Zoey's wardrobe.
Wed. 4/28: All About That Lace. Get a little fancy with some lace piece(s) today.
Thu. 4/29: Right to Bare Ankles. Ankle everything is in -- ankle skinnies, kick flares, mom jeans, hell...even ankle-length skirts/dresses.
Fri. 4/30: Only Blue Skies Ahead. Let's see those blues, ladies!

Remember to use the #LibLooksStyleChallenge tag so I can see your outfit creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram