May #LibLooksStyleChallenge

 I just switched out my seasonal clothing this weekend and I am ready to kiss cold weather goodbye. Unfortunately, the low in upstate PA tonight is in the thirties, so I don't know how well this is actually going to go. Let's dig into the new prompts anyway, shall we?

The daily themes are as follows:
Sunday Trends
Better Together Monday
Patterned Tuesday
Wing It Wednesday
Thursday Textures
Color My Friday
Specific Item Saturday

Let's take a look at the prompts...

Saturday 5/1: Tee Up. A tee of your choosing. Graphic, solid, patterned, cutouts....anything goes!
Sunday 5/2: Rainbow Bright. Like I need an excuse to wear tie dye.
Monday 5/3: Lime & Yellow. An underestimated color combination, if you ask me.
Tuesday 5/4: Connect the Dots. Today is all about polka dots, folks.
Wednesday 5/5: For the Frill of It. Ruffles & frills.
Thursday 5/6: Graced with Lace. I love a good lace overlay, just saying. But lace pieces of any kind will work.
Friday 5/7: Rose Red. Because it is spirit Friday!
Saturday 5/8: Cream of the Crop. Cropped pants or a crop top, either will do.
Sunday 5/9: Let's Get Meshy. I don't know how I feel about this whole mesh trend comeback (though it is bringing back some great memories of a yellow mesh crop top I had in middle school, or maybe 9th grade?).
Monday 5/10: Coral & Navy. One of my favorite spring/summer color combos.
Tuesday 5/11: Simply Stenciled. I am thinking trefoil or maybe chevron. Any easily stenciled pattern. 
Wednesday 5/12: Patched Up. Distressed jeans are def a fave here, but I like patched ones even better.
Thursday 5/13: Knit Wit. I didn't do knit bralettes in the 90s so I have no intention of doing them now. I do, however, enjoy woven bags.
Friday 5/14: Mellow Yellow. Or not-so-mellow yellow. Whatever yellow speaks to you today.
Saturday 5/15: Fiesta Frock. It's graduation day at MU so that certainly calls for celebration + a fiesta frock.
Sunday 5/16: Not Yo Mama's Needlework. I have a slight obsession with embroidery right now. Sorry not sorry.
Monday 5/17: Black & White. A classic combination.
Tuesday 5/18: Blooms & Blossoms. Floral patterns are the best, am I right?
Wednesday 5/19: It's A Long Story. Maxi skirt or dress today!
Thursday 5/20: Apple of My Eyelet. I miss eyelet during the winter...anyone else?
Friday 5/21: Little Bit of Lilac. Such a beautiful shade of purple.
Saturday 5/22: One-Piece or Matching Set. If anyone has any recommendations for long-torso-friendly jumpsuits, send them my way!
Sunday 5/23: Sleek Slides. Seems like slides are sticking around for another summer.
Monday 5/24: Peaches & Cream. I like the way this sounds more than it looks, but I will give it a-go.
Tuesday 5/25: Camo Cutie. We all know I am not the biggest fan of camo, but some of y'all can really put it off!
Wednesday 5/26: If I Were A Boy. Menswear inspired.
Thursday 5/27: Laidback Linen. Linen pants, top, dress...whatever works!
Friday 5/28: Barbie Pink. Not just any pink, Barbie pink. Channeling my Barbie limo & Corvette today.
Saturday 5/29: Sweet Sundress. Or a badass sundress. Basically, only the sundress part is key.
Sunday 5/30: To Bead or Not to Bead. Loving beaded details right now.
Monday 5/31: Red, White & Blue. Happy Memorial Day!

Remember to use the #LibLooksStyleChallenge tag so I can see your fantastic outfit creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram