#WinterLibLooks

It is no secret that I am not a huge fan of winter. I mean, I love those days where it snows all day long but doesn't actually accumulate...but that's about it. What I do love, however, is sweater weather! The bigger & cozier, the better! So, for that reason alone, I am excited to share #WinterLibLooks with you!

For those of you unfamiliar: There will be four challenges per year: Summer (Jun-Aug), Fall (Sep-Nov), Winter (Dec-Feb), and Spring (Mar-May). You will still have one prompt for each day of the three-month period, you will just get them all at once instead of monthly.

The daily themes for Winter are:
Color My Sunday
Patterned Monday
Specific Item Tuesday
Wild Wednesday
Thursday Bling
Seasonal Friday
Saturday Layers

Wed. 12/1: Reindeer Games. It's December...time to get in the holiday spirit! Incorporate deer into your look today.
Thu. 12/2: Deck Your Neck. Show off one of your favorite necklaces. 
Fri. 12/3: Gingerbread Neutrals. Channel those tasty gingerbread cookies and keep in neutral today.
Sat. 12/4: Fab-yule-ous Flannel. I do love a good flannel, don't you!?
Sun. 12/5: Evergreen Queen. Evergreen is one of my favorite shades of green.
Mon. 12/6: Simply Ornamental. Either something with ornaments on it, a pattern that reminds you of an ornament, or a pattern so fancy it is simply ornamental.
Tue. 12/7: Ugly Sweater Contest. Let's see your ugliest sweater! Or your cutest ugly sweater, which is usually the direction I take.
Wed. 12/8: Fa-la-la-la-llama. Bc llamas are super cute.
Thu. 12/9: Jingle Bell Jewels. I won't be able to hear it, but your jewels should jingle today.
Fri. 12/10: Peppermint Mocha. I just love peppermint mocha. Seriously, I want to swim in a pool of it. Wear brown, or dress like a peppermint.
Sat. 12/11: Festive Faux Fur. No better time to bust out the faux fur than in December.
Sun. 12/12: Ho, ho ho, Pour the Merlot! I adore the color of merlot. Though I am more of a semi-sweet wine gal myself. 
Mon. 12/13: Perfect Poinsettia. Do you have a poinsettia print? Any floral will do, really.
Tue. 12/14: Fancy Tree Skirt. Get fancy in a skirt today.
Wed. 12/15: On the Polar Express. Polar bears are the cutest!
Thu. 12/16: Elf Worthy Earrings. Make a statement with your earrings.
Fri. 12/17: Candy Cane Lane. Red & white.
Sat. 12/18: Fleece Navidad. Cozy up in a fleece, or something fleece-lined.
Sun. 12/19: Holly & Ivy. Red & green. 
Mon. 12/20: Merry Print Mixing. Bc sometimes one print simply isn't enough.
Tue. 12/21: Under the Mistle-tunic. A tunic top of your choosing.
Wed. 12/22: Meowy Catmas. Feline fine today? Wear something cat-friendly!
Thu. 12/23: Sleighbells Ring. Show of your rings today.
Fri. 12/24: Sugar Cookies. Pose with Santa's cookies, dress like a your fave sugar cookie decoration...idk, just have fun with it!
Sat. 12/25: Stocking Stuffers. Let's see your holiday socks today!
Sun. 12/26: Sugar Plum Pinks. Enough red & green, am I right!?
Mon. 12/27: Raindrops on Roses. More floral. Yep.
Tue. 12/28: Buttoned Up Nutcracker. I have a slight obsession with nutcrackers. Today I am picturing button-fly pants or a cardigan.
Wed. 12/29: Yeti for January? I love the abominable snowman, what can I say?
Thu. 12/30: Tinsel & Tassels. In style or not, I love a good tassel.
Fri. 12/31: Champagne Toast. Let's see your NYE look!

Sat. 1/1: Baby, it's Cold Outside. Pile on the layers, it's cold outside! Or at least I imagine it will be.
Sun. 1/2: Pantone Color of the Year. As far as I know, the Pantone 2022 Color of the Year has not yet been announced. By January 2nd, I assume we will know what it is and can fully embrace it.
Mon. 1/3: Frosty Fair Isle. I love fair isle patterns throughout the winter, not just during the holidays. Though to be fair, Orthodox Christmas (when I celebrate) hasn't happened yet.
Tue. 1/4: Hiker or Combat Boots. A trend I will never tire of.
Wed. 1/5: Perky Little Penguin. Penguins love the cold and I love any excuse to wear wildlife prints/patterns/jewelry/anything.
Thu. 1/6: Arm Candy. Pile on the bracelets today.
Fri. 1/7: New Year, New Threads. Let's see some new pieces today!
Sat. 1/8: Blanket Scarf Szn. I know scarves are on their way out, but I am not ready to let go yet.
Sun. 1/9: Grayscale Gal. Keep your colorway gray today.
Mon. 1/10: Buffalo Plaid. My favorite plaid.
Tue. 1/11: Funnel or Cowlneck. I am full on obsessed with anything cowlneck and have been for years. That said, let me know if you see any cute ones anywhere!
Wed. 1/12: Birds of a Feather. Bird or feather print.
Thu. 1/13: Layered Necklace. Absolutely loving this trend.
Fri. 1/14: New Year, New Workout Wear. Have you taken advantage of all of the workout wear sales yet?
Sat. 1/15: Best in a Vest. A fun top layer, if you ask me.
Sun. 1/16: Pinch of Pastel. What better time to embrace pastels?
Mon. 1/17: Darling Damask. An underrated print.
Tue. 1/18: Cozy in Cashmere. Mmmmmmm I am already super excited for this warm & cozy day.
Wed. 1/19: You're A Stone Cold Fox. About ten years ago I somehow managed to have two different fox sweaters and now I have none. How did this happen?
Thu. 1/20: Decorative Barrette. That's right, bling...for your hair!
Fri. 1/21: New Year, New Outfit Remix. Old pieces, new way of wearing them.
Sat. 1/22: Suede or Shearling. Which do you prefer? I'm not against both, btw.
Sun. 1/23: Winter Blues. The struggle is real. Especially with a new semester starting up.
Mon. 1/24: Daring Dots. As in, not boring dots. So maybe more than one set of dots? Or patterned dots? Big bold dots? 
Tue. 1/25: Frill Seeker. Something fancy and frilly. Perhaps a statement shoulder or sleeve? A luxurious texture? Something tiered or ruffled? Have fun with it!
Wed. 1/26: Un-bear-ably Cute. Yes, again with the bears.
Thu. 1/27: Mixed Metals. I know some people don't like it, but I think it's fun to wear mixed metals. I love rose gold and gunmetal together, but I am not against mixing silver and gold either.
Fri. 1/28: New Year, New Thrift. Show of a recent thrift find.
Sat. 1/29: Boyfriend Blazer. The bigger the better.
Sun. 1/30: Fireside Tones. More neutral looks.
Mon. 1/31: Houndstooth Honey. I freaking love houndstooth. Everyone looks good in it. Everyone. 

Tue. 2/1: Ring My Bell. Flares or bell sleeve.
Wed. 2/2: Woof You Be Mine. For all you dog people out there.
Thu. 2/3: Band of Rose Gold. My favorite metal.
Fri. 2/4: Bow & Arrow. I have no idea what I was thinking here. A bow print? An arrow print? I have no idea.
Sat. 2/5: Turtlenecking. Love turtlenecks and glad they are back around again.
Sun. 2/6: Pinking of You. Any shade of pink will do.
Mon. 2/7: Mad for Plaid. I am indeed totally in love with plaid.
Tue. 2/8: Flirt in a Skirt. Wear a flirty skirt today.
Wed. 2/9: Be My Meowentine. Bc I am a crazy cat lady, after all.
Thu. 2/10: Charmed to Meet You. Something with charms -- bracelet, necklace, earrings...whatever!
Fri. 2/11: Heart on My Sleeve. I plan on wearing a sweater with heart elbow patches, but any sort of hearts or something with a sleeve will do.
Sat. 2/12: Cardigan Crush. Who doesn't love a good cardi?
Sun. 2/13: Red for Romance. Any shade.
Mon. 2/14: Queen of Hearts. Hearts, hearts, hearts!
Tue. 2/15: When Hearts A-Line. A-line skirt or dress.
Wed. 2/16: You're Such a Deer. Yes, again with the deer.
Thu. 2/17: Passionate in Pearls. Pearl necklace, pearl earrings, pearl embellished sweater...whatever strikes your fancy.
Fri. 2/18: Box of Truffles. What's your favorite truffle flavor? Channel that today.
Sat. 2/19: Date with a Duster. I hope long cardigans are here to stay for a while.
Sun. 2/20: Mint to Be. I love mint. Both to eat and to wear...in case you were wondering.
Mon. 2/21: Swoon for Stripes. I never swoon for stripes. In fact, I hate stripes. But many of y'all love them so today is for you.
Tue. 2/22: Weak in the Kneesocks. I will never ever ever give up kneesocks.
Wed. 2/23: Owl Always Love You. I am an owl lover so you had to know this was coming.
Thu. 2/24: Put a Ring on It. More rings. All the rings!
Fri. 2/25: Sole Mates. A favorite pair of shoes.
Sat. 2/26: Smitten with Scarves. I know, I know, scarves are on their way out. I. Don't. Care.
Sun. 2/27: You Make Me Blush. The lightest shade of pink.
Mon. 2/28: Wild About You.  I am certainly wild about you. Let's see a fun animal print today.

Remember to use the #WinterLibLooks hashtag so I can see all of you fun outfit creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram